Eastman Resin Intermediates
HOME > 제품소개 > Eastman Resin Intermediates
- Adhesive polymers
- Agricultural intermediate
- Colorfast fibers (azo dye)
- High-solids resins
- Pharmaceutical intermediate
- Polymers crosslinked through chelation
- Resins for flexible and / or corrosion resistant coatings
- Resins for nonisocyanate, room temperature cure coatings
- UV-cure resins
- Improved adhesion to metal substrates
- Low glass transition temperature for improved coating flexibility
- Reaction with conventional crosslinkers
- Resin viscosity reduction for lower VOC emissions
- Room temperature cure, isocyanate-free crosslinking
Eastman™ TBAA is a reagent used to acetoacetylate hydroxyl-bearing coatings resins, such as polyesters, acrylics, cellulosics, and epoxies. It has also found use as an acetoacetylating reagent in pharmaceutical, agrichemical, and pigment applications. Eastman™TBAAacetoacetylates alcohols and amines in high yields.
For more information or to request a sample, contact an Eastman Technical Service Representative.
Additional Eastman™ Acetoacetate Products:
•AAEM (Acetoacetoxyethyl Methacrylate)
•MAA (Methyl Acetoacetate)
•EAA (Ethyl Acetoacetate)
|Property||Typical Value, Units|
|Assay||98.8 wt %|
|Viscosity||2.23 cP (mPa•s)|
|Specific Gravity@ 20°C/20°C||0.954|
|Wt/Vol||0.95 kg/L (7.93 lb/gal)|
in Xylene, @ 20°C
in Water, @ 20°C
|Boiling Point *a||190°C (374°F)|
|Vapor Pressure@ 25°C||57 Pa|
|Flash PointTag Closed Cup||66°C (151°F)|
|Chemical Inventory Listings||TSCA, EINECS, MITI|
*a Extrapolated under vacuum.
Note: t-BAA must be stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 50°C (122°F).
Properties reported here are typical of average lots. Eastman makes no representation that the material in any particular shipment will conform exactly to the values given.
Eastman and its marketing affiliates shall not be responsible for the use of this information, or of any product, method, or apparatus mentioned, and you must make your own determination of its suitability and completeness for your own use, for the protection of the environment, and for the health and safety of your employees and purchasers of your products. No warranty is made of the merchantability of fitness of any product, and nothing herein waives any of the Seller's conditions of sale.